Monday, November 23, 2009

Forgive Me.....

Forgive me for still cherishing the moment when I first saw you,

Forgive me for still wishing I was walking, holding your hand beside you

Forgive me for never letting you know how much I had loved you;

Forgive me for being stupid enough to believe that I meant the whole world for you.

Forgive me for believing each word spoken by you

Forgive me for loving you despite knowing I was never made for you,

Forgive me for being the silent listener when there was no one to hear you

Forgive me for acting as a joker just to see that lovely smile in you.

Forgive me for writing those pages of novice love poems for you

Forgive me for realizing how it pains to forget each moment I shared with you

Forgive me for shedding thousand tears just to get back with you

Forgive me for spending those sleepless nights in search for you.

Forgive me as I never want to be forgiven by you

Forgive me; as after I’m gone, I’d still be waiting somewhere only and only for you…

1 comment:

  1. Incredibly lovely! Thank you for sharing this with the world.

    ReplyDelete